Version 2018 (18.0) 更新内容展开
- [+] "Phone Mode" - Read changed bookmarks on your Smartphone with our new WebSite-Watcher app. All features that are required to read the bookmarks on your phone are also available in the Freeware Version of the app.
- [+] PDF plugins: pdftotext.exe is now deployed with WebSite-Watcher and must no longer be installed separately. So all PDF plugins can now be used without further configurations.
- [x] PDF plugins are now compatible with the latest version of pdftotext.exe
- [x] Repair database rewritten, is more robust against errors now.
- [x] Program tweak HighlightChangesExactHigh=1 improved, works more precisely now.
- [+] Add URL from Firefox: New technique to grab URL from opened page. Works also with Firefox 57+ and 32/64bit versions.
- [+] Bookmark properties + Troubleshooting + Extract DATA param from HTML tags: Extracts the text content from various HTML tag parameters and inserts it into the page. For example text content from ALT, TITLE or DATA-CONTENT parameters. This lets you monitor content that you typically see after moving the mouse over certain elements.
- [x] Special filter "Sort words" improved
- [x] Add URL from browser improved when WSW is not running.
- [x] Internet Explorer Macros improved, supports more type of logins
- [x] CSS filters improved
- [x] WSW checks if a database is read-only to avoid database problems
- [x] Improved detection if another tool blocks the WebSite-Watcher bookmark database
- [x] Advanced connection rules: Max time between connection rules increased to 600 seconds
- [x] Improved: decoding certain characters
- [x] Improved conversion of Excel files
- [x] Improved RSS feed filtering
- [x] Improved handling of dual monitor setups
- [-] Advanced connection rules could consume high CPU under certain circumstances
- Smaller fixes and improvements